Your corporate headquarters is in LA or the UK, but you want to close deals in NYC. Your home office is uptown or in the tri-state area, but you need to meet clients in Midtown. You launched your start-up in New Jersey, but you want to project a Manhattan attitude. These business scenarios—and many more—benefit from taking advantage of Emerge212 Boutique Virtual Space. You can have a New York City presence, realize significant cost savings and work in a way that suits your business style. The best part? Your virtual office is available now.
With a coveted 212 phone number and Midtown Manhattan mailing address, your virtual office will allow you to:
- Enjoy the cachet of Manhattan without the high cost of a NYC office lease; imagine presenting your business card with a prestigious Midtown address on it!
- Present a New York City “face” to your clients, no matter where your company is headquartered
- Work on the road? Don’t rent office space you seldom use; pay only when you need a desk or a conference room in the city
- Test the NYC marketplace before committing to an office lease; a virtual office can be the Stepping Stone to a real NYC presence
- Limit your human resources expenditures by using our Emerge212 staff to answer your phones
- Avoid the personal cost of commuting